Project 3: Product Landing Page

Hi,

I am trying to work on this project differently. I am still not sure if this was a good idea. I copied the content from the original web page so I could start coding on each section separately. I know that I already made some mistakes and I am trying to fix them all and learn while doing it.
I am wondering why the Google font that I chose doesn’t work.
Below is my pen:
https://codepen.io/kastamp/pen/zYGPbPG
Thanks,

1 Like

Hi @kastamp

Your Google Font is loading properly. Currently you have it set on an element that doesn’t exist (its set on H1 tags and inside a media query). I set it on all elements and the Google font appeared for all of the text.

Something that might be helpful is design for 1 screen size at a time (e.g. desktop, tab, mobile). Right now most of your styles are inside of multiple media queries. You could do desktop first and write all of the initial styles outside of any media queries and then work on mobile or vice versa.

Hope that helps.

-4trio19 :pineapple:

1 Like

Thank you. I deleted everything and I started all over again. :frowning: :cry:

Hi all, not sure if I can continue on the same thread or if I should start new ones all the time. Anyways. I am trying to find the chapter from the Responsive Web Design that explains about navigation bars. I was able to place my bars horizontally. Now I need to place those bars on the right side of the screen, next to the logo. Can someone point me to the chapter?
Thanks,

Go back to the CSS Flexbox section.