Project 5: Almost done, Formatting Issue-Help!

Hi! I’m almost done with my project 5: personal portfolio. I completed the user stories. I made the project responsive except the last page, which I need to fix on laptop first.

I have a formatting issue at the bottom of the project. It seems like a newbie question to me, but I don’t know how to fixed it. I can’t get the contact links below the coffee mug icon. I tried to make the “lets work together” section a block element to take up the whole space and make the links inline, but that doesn’t seem to work.

Please help!

even though I’m almost done with css, I feel I barely understand css grid, and I feel like quite an amateur at css Flexbox. but I don’t want to spend too much time on it, because I’m about to start learning basic javascript after this project.

Cannot troubleshoot a screenshot. You should post a link to your pen/project.

oops sorry! here you go.
https://codepen.io/mastercoder92/pen/yLVXMRd?editors=1100

Looks like you’ve figured it out…good job.

You’ll need to build more than one or two projects to understand it better.
Trust me, I still have issues with it from time to time.

1 Like

Keep tinkering around with flexbox and you’ll get it! I like to put borders on all my containers and elements while I’m writing the html so I can better visualize the layout. Definitely check out flexbox froggy if you haven’t already!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.