I build my first project A tribute Page😊 and hoping to get some feedback by which i can improve my work .
The page looks good for your first project. I particularly like your use of a gradient background.
One suggestion (and it’s a style thing), have you thought about removing the white background of the quote?
Thanks John for your feedback , I will make change in the quote section .
Your page looks good @tanyatomar98. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
A nit but you have the following
property: value; in your
font-family:BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Roboto", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif;
At least one of those fonts you don’t
link to or
import. You don’t need to have that many. Ideally, one, maybe to fonts with a fallback is good enough.
Thank you! Roma, I have made required changes and pass 10/10 user stories.
this is my project link~https://codepen.io/tanyatomar2001/full/VweavBb