Project feedback - Personal Portfolio Webpage

Hi all , i edited the page several times. It looks very different locally on my computer than in codepen.io. Since this is my last project, I would like to get it right and finish the whole thing like that. I want to understand what the problem is but I couldn’t get it. As soon as it is below 445px you can see the horizontal scrollbar. But not when I run it locally. Do you have an idea? I dont get any further

@digituar, I’m not seeing a horizontal scrollbar.

A nit, in your form you have asterisks for the fields. If you’ve ever filled out an on-line form before the asterisks mean a required field. None of your fields are and they should be.
Also, Latin is a dead language. Get rid of the Eg. (btw, it should be e.g.) as it’s not needed. It’s clear that the placeholder is an example of the format the user should enter.

Hey @Roma , thank you for your comments. I didn’t understand why you can’t see the horizontal scroll bar. Did you search in the same mode as me?

I’ve made the changes.
What do you think is it ready to finish?

the issue with the horizontal bar is now also solved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.