PROJECT FEEDBACK - product page landing

Hey!
I’d love to hear some feedback on this product page landing - I am actually planning on turning it into a real webpage for a fashion brand so any advise/tips/help would be super helpful :upside_down_face:

Also, I was trying to make the product images change with :hover but was unable to find the right way to do it (I tried but it wouldn’t work)… if anyone has any idea on how to do it I would be so very grateful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link to the project: https://codepen.io/lauranavas/full/jOPzdyP

THANK YOU!
Laura

1 Like

Hi @lauranavas
I think this is super cute! There are only a couple that I would change

• Your nav-bar isn’t responsive so at first I didn’t see your link for products because of how I had my screen set. Everything else seems to be responsive.

• I would add some padding to the hover state of the nav-bar links so that when your mouse is over the about, video and product links the pink doesn’t look so crowded.

• This is so minor, but there is a slight gap between your footer and the bottom of the page. I would figure out a way to get rid of that space.

I really do think it’s a great page and wish you the best of luck!

Hi @crjett01
thank you so much for your feedback and for spending some time checking my project! I didn’t notice the bar wasn’t responsive so I’ll make the changes right now.

thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @lauranavas. You page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
  • Some things for you to clean up. Ignore the first three error since you’re copy/pasting from codepen.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks. If you want paragraphs then use the <p> </p> elements.