Hello Campers, This is my first project as a learner, I would appreciate if you review it and figure out what I should improve , thanks
Welcome to the forums @yhy27. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “click here” is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens