Project Feedback -Tribute Page

Here’s my tribute page to Trevor Horn (one half of the musical group called the Buggles). I have satisfied all of the test requirements, but I was hoping for some help with styling. I want the aesthetic of the page to resemble the cover of their first album, The Age of Plastic (A picture of which you can find here. Hoping to get the font type and a matching color scheme, but I can’t seem to get the font to change. Appreciate any and all help for styling the page.
Here’s the link to my pen:

1 Like

Nice page. Keep going.
According to fonts you can find alot at Google fonts. As red background color change it to another color like lightgray for example. Good luck

Hi @wkay42, I don’t see where you’ve tried changing the font. You do it by either providing a link to the font in HTML or importing it in CSS.

• For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’

You can find a good selection of fonts here. (Notice how the link has meaningful text)

Thank you. I decided not to deal with the font for this project and have already submitted it, but I appreciate the input and will be sure to utilize your advice on projects going forward.