Project portfolio feedback

Hello I am looking for some feedback on my project. Link to project:

I am also looking for some advice regarding the look of my project tiles. I wanted to make it into a square shape and put a screenshot of my project into the tile, but I don’t think that it looks particularly good. Easiest fix that I can think of, would be to make rectangular tiles, so that the whole screenshot can fit in normally. Does anyone have any other suggestions for project tiles style? I also tried using an iframe instead of an image, but it wasn’t good so I went back to using a cropped screenshot of my projects.

Thanks in advance.

@kpav, some things to revisit;

• Make your projects open in a new tab
  • Verify fields are filled out correctly in your form. Throw an HTML5 error if not.

Hi @kpav!

For the screenshots, you can try getting screenshots from codepen and see if that works better for you.

https://blog.codepen.io/documentation/screenshots/

Thank you for your feedback. I made the projects open in the new tab. By verifying fields are correctly filled in did you mean to add required attribute to make sure that someone has to actually write something before sending the form or should I add something else as well?

Thank you for the tip. I will check it out and see if I prefer it that way.

Like you did in the survey form. You verified that the name and email fields were properly filled out otherwise an HTML5 error was thrown.

I understand. Thank you for clearing that up for me.