Project Review_Need help to review my project in order to improve it

Hello guys,
Please I need you to review this project for me and please to give some notes in order to improve my simple project.

Thank you!

Hi. It looks pretty good! Great job with responsiveness. Here are some minor things I would change… I would make the form container a bit more opaque to make the text stand out better. I would make the questions (I think you have them as <label> in your code) a larger font-size than the list items et al. I would add a focus and hover state to the button ( could change color, add a border, or change cursor). Nice work!

Your form looks good @mohamadalmell. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Placeholder text should not mirror the label. It should be used to inform the user of the format of the required input.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
    Reference MDN Docs

When asking for feedback on your project it’s best to open the topic in the #project-feedback subforum.
I’ve taken the liberty of moving this for you.

Noted! Thank you micha.ella!

I’ll work on it, thank you Roma!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.