Project solution clears test cases but submission is not recorded

Tell us what’s happening:
I submitted my project and the evaluation has passed all test cases, but it doesnt updated the completion in my profile or even in the course…
it doesnt even prompt the completed modal, the one that displays percentage for me…is it because ive uploaded a localhost link or is it some other reason? pls help.

Your project link(s)

solution: http://localhost:3000

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Timestamp Microservice

Link to the challenge:

Welcome there,

Only you can view and test your app on localhost:3000. Your project link appears on your certificates. So, it would not make sense to direct people to localhost:3000.

You are expected to host your app somewhere publicly accessible. This is why you are given a quick link to Replit. However, you can use any host you like:

• Glitch
  • CodeSandbox
  • Heroku
  • Digital Ocean

Also, why are you submitting the link to the freeCodeCamp boilerplate repo? Either leave this input blank, or submit a link to your code on GitHub, if you have it there.

Hope this clarifies

1 Like

thank you so much…this helps…since every task worked locally i thought this should do too…my bad i happen to be such a noob…thanks again…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.