Projects + C Language + UX & UI Design

Hi Err’body :wave:t6: :blush:

I trust you’re having a good day so far.

I just wanted to find out whether all the projects done on here are saved somewhere in order to use them as part of my portfolio?

Also, I was searching for a course on here regarding C and I couldn’t find it. May you kindly please direct me to any other free resource that offers it or if it’s available here and I did not find it?

May you also please direct me to a free resource I can study UI/UX Design?

Would really appreciate some advice in this regard :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

I thought the practice projects lead up to certification projects? I stand to be corrected though.

But I think I’m referring to all projects I’ve done so far (both practice & certification).

I think you are not understanding me.

All the practice projects I have done so far, including the certification projects as well.

I am currently working on one now.

I am asking if they get stored/saved somewhere to use for our personal portfolios to say that this is what I was able to build during my time with freeCode Camp.

That makes total sense. Cannot imagine the amount of work/energy it would take to come up with unique practice projects for each and all individuals that join this platform.

Thank you so much :pray:t6:

The freeCodeCamp curriculum does not include material on C, but there are several videos on their YouTube Channel. There may be additional tutorials on their publication page as well.

The Interaction Design Foundation offers a wide range of free online courses on UI/UX design, including Introduction to UI/UX Design , User-Centered Design , and Designing for Mobile .

Udemy has a number of free UI/UX design]courses, including Learn UI/UX Design by Rob Percival and UI/UX Design for Beginners by Andy Clark

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.