Projects test system not flawed after all

Projects test system not flawed after all

I have run that testing feature on CodePen on all the projects I’ve done from the HTML and CSS module and it keeps coming up with tests fails which are simply not true. I go through the code and for example it will tell me a section doesn’t have a certain id when it actually does. Has anyone else found this?

I mean it’s not too important, I know full well I’ve completed the tasks as required but would just be nice to see a nice green full marks box!

nope, they have worked for me and for countless many people who use them.

How about you post one of your problem pens here (link to the pen) and we can help you debug?

For example:

User Story #4: Each section element with the class of main-section should also have an id that corresponds with the text of each header contained within it. Any spaces should be replaced with underscores (e.g. The section that contains the header “Javascript and Java” should have a corresponding id=“Javascript_and_Java”).

I get this error:

Each element with the class of “main-section” should also have an id that corresponds with the text of each contained within it. Any spaces should be replaced with underscores (e.g. The that contains the header “Javascript and Java” should have a corresponding id=“Javascript_and_Java”).

even though, as you can see, all my main sections have an id that corresponds to each header contained within it.

Your ids must match the case of the header text. For example in the following section, the section id is lowercase “introduction” and the header contains the text “Introduction”.

<section id="introduction" class="main-section">
			<header>Introduction</header>

I forked your pen and changed all the ids to make the case of the text you have in each header and passed the test for this particular user story.

yup, i just noticed that. I had assumed id’s etc were not case sensitive, and in fact i thought they actually had to be lower case

Both ids and class names are case-sensitive in html.