Here’s my landing page for a fitness product (that I found on youtube )
Feel free to give me some advices!!
In my opinion, your h1 is not so easy to read
Maybe you could try to explore media query for mobile device
Your h1 goes under navbar when reducing size screen <700px
There are some things you need to revisit for your page @ghedjati.sofyane.
- We don’t have access to your google account so your background image isn’t loading for me. That being the case, it’s white text on a white background. You need to think about a fallback in case your background image does not load.
- Do not use
<br> for force line breaks. If you want four paragraphs then use four paragraph elements.
- Don’t use it in your cards either.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are coding errors you need to address.
- All of your styling should be external. Don’t use in-line styling.
- Check to see if the email field is populated correctly when hitting the submit button. Throw an error if it is not.
- You learned how to do this when you created the survey form.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- On your cards, only the shopping cart and text is clickable. The whole button should be.