Publishing my article on medium.freecodecamp.org

Publishing my article on medium.freecodecamp.org
0.0 0

I submitted an article for publication on ‘medium.freecodecamp.org’ to the email address ‘submit@freecodecamp.com’. The topic: building an AI algorithm for the Tic Tac Toe challenge. I received a response “This is a good start. Could you import this into Medium then send me a link to it’s ready?”. I send a link and received no reply for over a month and a half.

medium.freecodecamp.org asks that once an article is submitted, to allow it to publish it first. I know that medium.freecodecamp.org volunteers are really busy, but I really want to publish the article. Please let me know if there is something that can be done.

Sincerely

Maybe tagging some of the editors will help you get their attention…

@QuincyLarson
@KoniKodes

Thank you @BenGitter,
@carpben I’m sorry that you were inconvenienced.
@QuincyLarson has been working hard to get the new Editing Team up-to-speed.

Is this your first article with Medium?

I have not seen a submission with from Ben Carp with that title. Since I have just finished the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, this article would be very interesting for me.

Please re-submit with a note stating that you have been approved and I will look into it when it arrives.

And please be patient. We as a team are trying to make your experience as pleasant as possible. But it’s true, we are volunteers. We are there as time permits.

Thank you @BenGitter and @KoniKodes,

Yes, this is my first article with Medium.
I have just resubmitted the article to ‘submit@freecodecamp.com’. Please feel free to contact me directly or here.

Great! I’ll look forward to reviewing it.