Python for beginner

Hey everyone.

For those starting to learn python, Udemy and Codeacademy will be helpful a lot. Try them out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Python Documentations
well refer to the docs,it will be helpful

I would suggest visiting:Learn Python.

Here are some free python education resources online: https://www.codigoecuador.org/resources

1 Like

Go to Udemy you will see a bunch of them.

I’ve taken this course and it was great. Got a bit lost towards the end of the course (with the JSON stuff), but the rest of it was great.

For learning , first know about all python inbuilt functions and start solving basic problems like addition, subtraction and also basic programming such as palindrome , binary search , sorting programs ,

Then choose any of web framework such as Django , flask or pyramid start building basic apps , it will give you basic idea of how you can improve your [python coding knowledge]

1 Like

Yes You Can Start It From Here, They have Real Good Article for python for beginners You Can Search For www.mycodeerror.online there you will find good tutorials

I would recommend you to visit mikedane.com/programming-languages/python/

This is the best place to start learning Python.
It is suitable for everyone who already know coding and who don’t know anything about coding.

Happy Learning!

1 Like

I like Python, but that’s a rubbish article.

1. It’s image showing JavaScript as complicated and Python as simple intentionally uses poorly formatted JavaScript to try to make Python look AMAZINGS!(!(${@F{$%(*@

2. It uses tutorial searches as a metric for languages popularity. That only describes how many people are searching for learning materials. It does not measure popularity among people that are using languages to develop professional products.

3. It uses dated and incomplete information about how in demand various languages are.

Python is great. That article is not.

1 Like

@raokamran I say that you should go for some books as well as using websites to learn Python. You can easily carry a book with you. Most websites with a long tutorial will get you going with Python. You can even use a website, a book, and video at the same time. Make sure to learn Python 3 not Python 2.*

There are no particular website for beginning to end, there is a default doc for every website but what you can do here is start with small projects and research day by day to complete the task based on your current requirements. One step at a time and you will good to go.

Python is a very big language and it has vast number of other libraries like Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, etc.

I think this is a good channel for beginners :sunglasses:

Python can be used to develop prototypes, and quickly because it is so easy to work with and read. Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. Python allows for a more productive coding environment than massive languages like C# and python. There are many tutorials on Youtube which help to learn python but here I also recommend you should join the best python training program where you able to work on live projects like CETPA.