Python projects on gitub

Hello everyone, I am currently finishing the python for everybody course and would like to put my projects on my github, as there are a lot of job postings in my area that are looking for really entry level junior python developers.
(I know that before applying for a job you usually want to build a project that is more involved but the job postings and description really were wanting people with a very minimal understanding of python, offering to teach them the language and how to use git on the job, so i thought it was worth trying to apply with the stuff i had built thus far).
My question is: what do you guys suggest I should write in the requirements.txt as the projects were in pure python 3?
And what should I put in the README file?
many thanks for your help!

Hello everyone, I have already asked this question in the python forum, but did not get any answers, so hopefully I will get better luck here:

I am currently finishing the python for everybody course and would like to put my projects on my github, as there are a lot of job postings in my area that are looking for really entry level junior python developers.
(I know that before applying for a job you usually want to build a project that is more involved but the job postings and description really were wanting people with a very minimal understanding of python, offering to teach them the language and how to use git on the job, so i thought it was worth trying to apply with the stuff i had built thus far)… It’s free to make an application and worst comes to worst you won’t get the job, so there is nothing to loose in at least trying.
My question is: what do you guys suggest I should write in the requirements.txt as the projects were in pure python 3?
And what should I put in the README file?
many thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.