I need your feedback for my Portfolio
@MahmoudAFawzy, good job putting together your portfolio. I know it can be challenging.
- I like the pink color of the header and footer. It really stands out, but I don’t think the others colors in the page complement it well.
- The header does take a lot of space. It would be a better user experience if the header was hidden while scrolling down, so more content is visible.
- You mention 4 different roles, I would only mention 1 role, maybe 2 (e.g. Web Developer). Otherwise, your audience doesn’t know what you specialize in and what role you are looking for.
- Make the images of your projects into links.
- Include more information about each project. What were the challenges? What did you learn? What could you have done better? What was your process?
Feel free to mention me if you want me to take a look at anything else.
I like it
it’s cool but what about some actions (with css transform) when hover to your project images ?
good job and keep going.
for the case of the other colors in the page I was just mimicking a design that I saw I really don’t have much information about colors but if you have suggestions tell me.
the 4 roles are because I’m working as a QA but I wanted to know more about web so I started this website and I want to finish it.
I will try to do the rest of your comments and feel free to check it again any time
@AhmadAbdulkhaliq I will try to do your comments as soon as I find some time to work on them