Quality Assurance Project: Issue Tracker

Tell us what’s happening:
I have trouble passing this Issue Tracker project in my Replit.

I understand from FCC requirements I am suppose to work on tests/2_functional-tests.js and /routes/api.js files.

I also put in the NODE_ENV=test in the secrets environment variables tab (padlock icon) and inserted its const mySecret in the server.js file.

But for some reason, I not able to pass all the tests. I am trying to pass one last test in this project.

• All 14 functional tests are complete and passing.

When I run the test, I see on the Replit console it shows me that I was able to have 9 passing.

9 passing (4s)
5 failing

I also put in my MONGO_URI code in this Replit, including it in the secrets environment variables tab. Am I suppose to have MONGO_URI in this project?
This Issue Tracker project does not mention anything about MongoDB or Mongoose.

Your project link(s)

I need help. I appreciate anyone pointing out my error or missing code I that did in my Replit and share me any advice how I should make this work. Thank you.

Replit code link: https://replit.com/@ArtC/boilerplate-project-issuetracker-ls#routes/api.js

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Issue Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Never mind, I realized I did not properly put in my MONGO_URI code in the server.js file.