Tell us what’s happening:
glitch issue: I pass all the fcc tests except for these two:
- If the number is invalid, returned will be
- If both the unit and number are invalid, returned will be
'invalid number and unit'.
I read on this forum that there may be an issue on how glitch handles numbers. So I tried to run the project on replit.
- If I run the server with NODE_ENV secret key, my tests are passing (I can see that on the console). BUT if I pass the live solution to FCC all fcc tests fail with time out.
- If I run the server without NODE_ENV secret key, I pass all the fcc tests except these two:
- All 16 unit tests are complete and passing.
- 5 functional tests are complete and passing.
So I can either
- run the server, my tests and the fcc tests on glitch and fail the fcc number format test,
- run the server without my tests on replit and fail the fcc unit and functional tests.
- run the server with my tests on replit and fail all the fcc tests,
Can you tell me how to get this project to work with either solution please. Thanks in advance.
Your code so far
repository: GitHub - Menigedegna/boilerplate-project-metricimpconverter: A boilerplate for a freeCodeCamp project.
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.104.22.168 Safari/537.36
Challenge: Quality Assurance Projects - Metric-Imperial Converter
Link to the challenge: