Question about final tests

(if my english sounds weird, sorry)
In the end of all tasks in html-scc course there are couple tests to pass. I’ve already finished some but it was simply rewriting the code. I looked it up in code editor. Now I went back to the beginning and redo all the tasks again but more mindfully. In the end I will end up doing those tests again but I don’t want to check the code again. The question is: where should I look for answers other than looking at the code of example? I will be googling of course but I wonder whether there is some big online library with all commands and explanation etc.

I really like to use W3Schools. They have a lot of info on HTML and CSS syntax.

HTML Guide
CSS Guide

This resource covers basically all the HTML/CSS syntax you need with explanations and examples.

1 Like

At the end of the Responsive Web Design there are five projects to complete.

You should not copy or try to replicate the sample projects. They show just one way the project can be completed. The instructions tell you to make your “functionally similar” and to “give it your own design”.
In fact, don’t even look at the sample projects. The hardest part of coding is looking at a problem and coming up with a plan to solve that problem. Starting out by looking at someone else’s code completely bypasses that step. Each of the projects will require research, planning, trial and error, and will strengthen your skills beyond what you gained from the incremental challenges.

When you do the projects make sure you keep the test script that is there when you fork the pen from FCC. If you decide to not use codepen to do the projects then be sure to incorporate the CDN link for the FCC test suite.
You can run the test suite for each of the projects. All tests should pass. This ensures you have met each of the user stories for the project.

If you’d like, you can open a topic in the Code Feedback subform and ask for feedback as you complete each of the projects.

You can use Google to help with searching. You can reference the lessons that you went through. If you’re not sure of a command or an attribute you can reference devdocs.io.
You can also ask a question in the forum if you have a problem. Be sure you show your work and ask what you are stuck on. While we won’t give you an answer we will help guide you to a solution.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

That helps a lot. thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.