Question about streak days

What to do when doing projects that will take longer to complete,I am about to do Personal Portfolio and want to invest some time but I also still want to keep my streak though, should I just do one random lession from already passed Curriculum? Thanks

Hello there,

As there is no mandate to have a consistent streak, you can do whatever you want.

As far as I know, re-completing an already passed challenge does not get added to the streak. So, I do not think this will do anything.

At the end of the day, I am not sure what you are wanting to accomplish other than having a full streak timeline - other than being somewhat useful to keep a personal record of progress/commitment, it is largely ignored/forgotten. If you want to ensure you practice coding every day, then doing the project counts (in my mind). Otherwise, the Euler/Rosetta challenges in the Coding Interview Prep section have hundreds of challenges you could complete.

Also, in case there is any misconception, you only need to complete the 5 projects at the end of a superblock, in order to claim that superblock’s certificate.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.