Question:Add a media query, so that the p tag has a font-size of 10px when the device's height is less than or equal to 800px

Blockquote

/* Add media query below */ @media (max-height: 800px) { p { font-size: 10px; } }

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa.

Blockquote

Descript:I submited above answer,but i doesn’t work.
Remind me—
Your p element should have the font-size of 10px when the device height is less than or equal to 800px

May be you made some typo mistake or changed something in your code. You can try to click “Rest All Code” and choose option “Reset this lesson”. Carefully write all this code that you have beside of /* Add media query below */ and better write it below and your test should pass

Thanks for reply.I have tried many times, checked carefully and reloaded the code,but it still doesn’'t worked . after read some topic like this one, I am considering whether is the problem of browser.

Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the best browsers for programmers and for FCC challenges.

unlucky,It doesn’t solved thought I’ve used different browser sunch as chrome.maybe I need to skip it

Don’t keep the condition as 800px,set it to 500px ,and try it.

@media (max-height: 800px) {
p { font-size: 10px;
}
}