Random Quote Generator - First Interview Tomorrow!

Yea I am trying to work through the free code camp projects as well and add them. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

I really appreciate that. Thanks alot!

Hey Daniel.

I love your Quote Generator, looks really clean. I hope you get the job. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey KelthuZayd, thanks for feedback, I appreciate it!

Cor blimey, you make me realise just how much I need to lift my game!

So congratulations on your work, Daniel (and all the best for the interview(s)).

I hesitate, then, to offer any feedback given how far Iā€™ve personally got to go, but if it helps (and you may consider this to be sweating the supremely small stuff), something that I notice, in looking at your portfolio page, are your contractions. For example, ā€œI am a front end developerā€ or ā€œWhat I am usingā€ sound more stilted to my mindā€™s ear than ā€œThings Iā€™ve createdā€ or ā€œWhen Iā€™m not codingā€. Granted, itā€™s a subjective/stylistic thing, but to me, the inconsistency in tone (formal vs informal) just detracts from things a little.

Certainly a cut above, though (and Iā€™ve already bookmarked your quote generator, which Iā€™m just about to tackle myself).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback man. I am currently working on the wikipedia viewer and have managed to make a search engine in combination of google and wikipedia. Going to release it soon, so make sure to keep an eye out for it :wink:

Hey @DanielJBailey have you gotten any other interviews lately? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have done a pretty good job mate

1 Like

Actually yes, I have an interview with Shipt in San Fran next week : )