Random Quote Generator - Narcos Edition (Accepting suggestions and constructive criticisms)

Random Quote Generator - Narcos Edition (Accepting suggestions and constructive criticisms)
0.0 0

I assume you know you have not completed the project, because you have not fulfilled the following two user stories:

1. User Story: I can click a button to show me a new random quote.

2. User Story: I can press a button to tweet out a quote.

Also, it would probably look better if the quote did not cover the character image in the bottom right-hand corner (as see below):

Also, since you are using fixed width for you purple container, on a smaller width screen or mobile device, part of the container is cut off:

Hi Randell, thanks for the input. I’ve already completed the project, but there has been some minor issues with images from imgur not showing in codepen, but I already fixed it, I used data URIs instead of using any image hosting site.

Unfortunately, I don’t acquire the skills in css yet to fix the things you pointed out, I am having trouble with creating layouts. :disappointed_relieved:

If you have time, pls reload the codepen to see what it looks like now that I’ve fixed the images. Thank you again for your time Randell. :slight_smile:

Btw, this is what it is supposed to look like:

Do you have an idea why is the footer in the middle of the screen in the picture you provided?

I do see the buttons now, but on a wider screen the buttons are slightly hidden by the bottom bar:

You need to move the grey bar below the purple container.