Random Quote Machine - How to run the tests?

Hi!

I finished my Random Quote Machine and actually ssubmitted it thinking the tests would run when submitting the link, but I didn’t see anything.

I saw that the instructions say:
"- Click the “RUN TESTS” button to run the tests against the blank pen.

• Click the “TESTS” button to see the individual test cases. (should all be failing at first)"

However, I don’t see a “RUN TESTS” button. Is it supposed to be showing on codepen? If yes, where? :anguished:

Can somebody help me with this, please? Thanks in advance!

Welcome there,

Provided you have correctly forked the given CodePen template, you should see something similar to:

It is the same for all Responsive Web Design, Data Visualisation, and Front End Libraries certification projects.

Please Note: Your CSS can affect the test runner styling. That is, you might have accidentally hidden it.

Hope this helps

Hi!

Thanks for the reply.

It’s my first time using codepen, but I followed the instructions: opened the provided template and then saved it.

I don’t see that box. I even deleted the CSS applied to the body in case that was the problem, but that box still didn’t show.

Could you please take a look? My project is https://codepen.io/roigle/full/oNpOQmx

Many thanks

I am seeing it on my end.
Maybe there is an issue with your local setup?

Oh, it was! I use Firefox, and it wasn’t showing there. It wasn’t showing on Opera either, but it finally shows on Edge!

Many thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.