Random Quote Machine https://codesandbox.io/s/yp8wk4kzm9

I had already completed this challenge before but decided to redo it, this time on CodeSandbox. Please let me know if you can think of anything to improve it.

I think that your design looks good and it functions as it should. Overall look is great, so these are only little, not-so-important details that I noticed:

• Maybe the width of the quote box should be standard. Now it looks a little “suprising” (couldn’t come up with a better word…) when the box scales from wide to narrow when short quote shows up. But maybe this is just a personal preference.
  • For me, after clicking the next quote button, the button gets blue borders that stick until I click somewhere else.

Thanks for your feedback :smile_cat:

I had debated about doing something like this. I’ve tried playing with the styles a bit. Let me know what you think.

I forgot about the outline on form elements. I did also change the outline to none when focused so this shouldn’t show up anymore.

It looks great and I love the quotes. What API did you use?
Also I think you should make it responsive to make it perfect.:smile:

It should already be responsive? Far as API I had trouble finding one that I liked and would work so what I ended up doing instead was just creating a JSON file with a bunch of quotes I grabbed in it.