Rate 1/10 - Just for fun

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English but whoever sees this can tell me below what they think about this project I know is little terrible project but whatever I like to criticize that improves you xD

https://testingha2.netlify.com/

Thank you!

2 Likes

It looks very good! :smiley: I don’t really have any suggestions, I think it looks good enough :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your responding , I appreciate that.

I’d work on the mobile layout a bit. The cards are pushed against the side of the screen and the back option when you click on a card doesn’t work.

Wow! nothing wrong with your english!
I’d suggest you add something to the back of the cards.

1 Like

I know about the problem with responsive but I don’t have time to work with I’m looking to fix them later, for more this project made just for fun so thank you for your responding.

For the mobile stuff, you need a <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, viewport-fit=cover"> in the <head> section. After that, you’ll have to think on how to fix those cards overflowing. Hint: to see something on mobile, open up the Chrome Devtools by clicking on three dots, more tools, developer tools. Then, click the little mobile temp icon to get into mobile mode.

I made just for fun that’s why in back cards has nothing just some text haha
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks beautiful! Love the CSS hover effect on the “Learn How” Button. The greenish-gradient kinda overlay looks great as well, Was it pre-edited or done using CSS?
I’d decrease the height of the footer and work on the responsiveness cause it’s a good web page. Great work! :slight_smile: