React Change Inline CSS Conditionally Based on Component State - New Maintenance Messed Up on Chrome

React Change Inline CSS Conditionally Based on Component State - New Maintenance Messed Up on Chrome

Tell us what’s happening:

I submitted my answer but was frozen out. Then I received a message that there was a maintenance in process and come back later.

Now, on Chrome, I have two different search (Find And Replace) boxes. One is at the top of the code that I am working on, and the other is in the results section. Both are in my way and ugly. They do not appear on Firefox.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/front-end-libraries/react/change-inline-css-conditionally-based-on-component-state

i think the server is not back 100% yet from what I can tell. You may need to wait longer and retry later.

Thank you. I guess I’ll call it a night and try again tomorrow. I was trying to take advantage of the downtime waiting for my mentor’s feedback.

I guess the find/replace is good for changing some of my typos…

Have a great weekend.

You were right!

This morning I went back to find my screen was beautiful again.

And I passed my challenge :slight_smile:

Thank you