I feel like my code and manual interactions meet all the requirements.
But for some reason I only get 9/16 when passing the stories.
I can’t use the bundle.js on codesandbox, so everything is evaluated locally.
- My input clearly shows within the display but it comes up as incomplete.
- I can create an expression with multiple operators and get the correct answer but that also comes up as incomplete.
- I can append a decimal to any input, without adding multiple decimals but that comes up as incomplete.
- I can perform any operation with numbers containing decimals but that comes up incomplete.
- If I enter 2 or more operations the last one enter is considered but is incomplete.
- I can start a new calculation with a previous answer after pressing equal but is incomplete.
- I have my answers set up to 5 decimal places but comes up as incomplete.
Can someone please try it and let me know where I am going wrong?
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0
Link to the challenge: