React + Material UI Good References

I have spent so many hours and days trying to come up with the right way to structure my components in a react application. I do testing from a day to day basis and I just need a good structure I can adapt with. I have about a year of experience with React and I feel like a lot of my stress is built on still not knowing how to properly structure my components.

I know this sounds silly, but I have OCD when it comes to having the right structure so everything is organized. I am looking for a great solution I can reference to and adapt on with the material-ui framework. All the projects with a good structure I see are mostly starter templates. So, if you have a good project you know that has a great structure for react components, can you please reference them here?

Thank you for your time.

Hey there,

I think it makes sense to show some code and tell us your thoughts and questions.

I don’t understand if you’re talking about the folder structure of components or the implementation of components?

For the implementation of components I don’t understand your specific problems.

You start with the imports, then your React component with state, functions and JSX/HTML to return, then the exports.