This was supposed to be a quick 1-day project, but I have been on this issue for a few hours:
- User is able to click on star to make it a favourite
- User is able to re-organise tiles, as they please
- User is able to make a re-organised tile favourited, and un-favourited
- User is able to re-organise tiles
- User is able to favourite and un-favourite tile, provided it has not been moved
I assume this is a simple issue.
This is no where near complete, and I have purposefully disconnected the app from the backend, because I do not have rate-limiting on the backend. So, the data is missing some things.
I assumed giving each
Tile a unique
key would have sufficed to not cause this issue. currently, the key is the index of each element, just because the test data does not have any other unique element. I did test with an actual unique identifier in the production code, but no change
Any help is much appreciated.