Recent update makes it harder to program for beginners

I think the newst update has made it more difficult to learn. I miss the help button and a clear hint how to get started. Now the assignment is to surround the part with the neccesary elements heck i just started i dont know what to do. “take all the elements in the main element and nest them in a sections element.” is it as simple as …?

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to learning HTML and CSS and I agree. I found the old course to be more instructional. I’ve started the new one but I’m using the old course for reference. I don’t know if that will help you or not but it’s helped me so I thought I’d suggest it.

1 Like

I started the new course but considering switching to the old one since I haven’t even reached the first project yet. I’ve run into multiple issues already

HI @TechnoPanther !

You can still get the certification through the legacy version.
The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
Instead of submitting projects using codepen links, you will submit your projects in the fcc editor.

Hope that clears it up!

1 Like

they are still in the legacy version, last section, the order of the sections is exactly the same as before in the legacy curriculum

I see them now - the ordering threw me off :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.