Record collection problem may not be worded well

Hey everyone, I wanted to see what everyone thought about this. I’m referring to the record collection challenge: https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/record-collection

In the record collection problem, the challenge mentions “If prop is "tracks" but the album doesn’t have a "tracks" property, create an empty array before adding the new value to the album’s corresponding property.”

I find this confusing and/or problematic, as the object we are given looks like this:

var collection = {
    "2548": {
      "album": "Slippery When Wet",
      "artist": "Bon Jovi",
      "tracks": [ 
        "Let It Rock", 
        "You Give Love a Bad Name" 
      ]
    },
    "2468": {
      "album": "1999",
      "artist": "Prince",
      "tracks": [ 
        "1999", 
        "Little Red Corvette" 
      ]
    },
    "1245": {
      "artist": "Robert Palmer",
      "tracks": [ ]
    },
    "5439": {
      "album": "ABBA Gold"
    }
};

What I find confusing is that the challenge is asking if the ALBUM doesn’t have a TRACKS property, do X. But as you can see here, TRACKS is not a property of ALBUM. Both TRACKS and ALBUM are properties of the ID! So why do we have this challenge worded this way? Maybe albums should have replaced ID’s, and another property could have replaced the current album property. Maybe i’m totally looking at this wrong, but any feedback is appreciated! Thanks! Loving free code camp!

Each album is stored in the collection object under an id, as an object, and in this object the album has a title (under property album) and can have several other properties, like tracks, artist and others
It may be confusing but keep in mind that as album the challenge refers to the whole object, and the property album instead is the title of the album