Redid my survey form

Well… Good start though! :smiley:

• Maybe center the content? I couldn’t figure out how to choose which form to use until I finally closed that box.

• maybe add padding to the modal that pops up

• the submit and close buttons are squished together, maybe add some margin

• the textarea is on the same line as the buttons, you could add a <br> in between. Don’t use too many though.

• maybe center the stuff in the modal too?

• the checkboxes and radio buttons don’t have label tags, use them for accessibility, and so you can click on the labels to toggle the checkboxes. to fix it, wrap the text and checkbox in a label tag

• maybe give those input boxes, select boxes, and textareas a little styling? mainly just some padding, border-radius, and maybe a border of 1px solid #ccc. Also for the selects a background of white maybe

• font-family:Share Tech Mono;

it’s recommended to also add a fallback font to that, in this case it’s a monospace font so something like this: font-family: "Share Tech Mono", monospace;

That’s all for now!

1 Like

@brandon_wallace, Thank you so much for the nice comments. I will try to improve what you suggested.

1 Like

Alright! I will try to fix what you want.

@brandon_wallace, I fixed up what you wanted.

@ConnerOw1115 Wonderful! What is more important is how do feel about the design changes? Do you think it looks better with my suggestions?

How about adding this to #survey-form?

top: 5%;
  height: 90%;

That will create space on the top and bottom of the modal window.

Tried to do most of what you told me. Thanks for the feedback.

Nice, man!
That made it look much better!

1 Like

It’s still not centered. Remember text-align: center and margin: auto?

Also:

maybe give those input boxes, select boxes, and textareas a little styling? mainly just some padding, border-radius, and maybe a border of 1px solid #ccc . Also for the selects a background of white maybe

Believe me, the padding makes it look much better.

And:

the checkboxes and radio buttons don’t have label tags, use them for accessibility, and so you can click on the labels to toggle the checkboxes. to fix it, wrap the text and checkbox in a label tag

1 Like

New one would be great without the wild colors, with a minimalist style but then again that would be my choice. Nice work other than that.