Registration Form Step 15

I’ve checked for extra spaces between my code, and capitalization. I even looked at the next step to see where I was making a mistake and my code is identical to what is given as correct in the next step. I even copied the correct code from the next step into the previous step and still got the same error. What’s going on?

**Your code so far**

<fieldset>
   <label>Enter Your First Name: <input /></label>
   <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input /></label>
   <label>Enter Your Email: <input /></label>
   <label>Create a New Password: <input /></label>
 </fieldset>

Error given:

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should add the third input after the label text Enter Your Email: , and include a space after the colon.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0

Challenge: Step 15

Link to the challenge:

Is this one working for you now? From what you have copied and pasted above, that does it.

1 Like

I tried just now copy and pasting the code from above into Step 15 again and am yielding the same error.

I am truly at a loss as to what is causing this.

this should work now
because I have just copied your code and pasted it to 15 number question
it successfully executed

2 Likes

Alright, I tried doing it in Chrome instead of Firefox and it works now for some reason! Shrug.

Thanks you all for your help with this!

Wild that that makes a difference. I guess going forward, chrome is the way to go.

Yeah, I really didn’t think it would make a difference and used it as a “heck why not, this is weird” sort of solution. I suppose doing this on Chrome is indeed the way to go from now.

Thanks it Worked for me also thanks for the help I think firefox engine or any extension I install is interfaring with the code that happens alot
Forced to use Chrome

I also noticed that the input field is inline in chrome but on second line in firefox

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.