Registration Form Step 15

I’ve checked for extra spaces between my code, and capitalization. I even looked at the next step to see where I was making a mistake and my code is identical to what is given as correct in the next step. I even copied the correct code from the next step into the previous step and still got the same error. What’s going on?

**Your code so far**

<fieldset>
   <label>Enter Your First Name: <input /></label>
   <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input /></label>
   <label>Enter Your Email: <input /></label>
   <label>Create a New Password: <input /></label>
 </fieldset>

Error given:

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should add the third input after the label text Enter Your Email: , and include a space after the colon.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0

Challenge: Step 15

Link to the challenge:

Is this one working for you now? From what you have copied and pasted above, that does it.

1 Like

I tried just now copy and pasting the code from above into Step 15 again and am yielding the same error.

I am truly at a loss as to what is causing this.

this should work now
because I have just copied your code and pasted it to 15 number question
it successfully executed

2 Likes

Alright, I tried doing it in Chrome instead of Firefox and it works now for some reason! Shrug.

Thanks you all for your help with this!

Wild that that makes a difference. I guess going forward, chrome is the way to go.

Yeah, I really didn’t think it would make a difference and used it as a “heck why not, this is weird” sort of solution. I suppose doing this on Chrome is indeed the way to go from now.

Thanks it Worked for me also thanks for the help I think firefox engine or any extension I install is interfaring with the code that happens alot
Forced to use Chrome

I also noticed that the input field is inline in chrome but on second line in firefox