Relational DB - TY FCC & Thoughts

I wanted to say Thank You to FCC for this course. I really enjoyed it. It was exactly what I was needing at the right time.

I think the thing that I liked the most was the Bash stuff. I got much more comfortable in the Terminal and it wasn’t like I was afraid to use it before. Just learning about Bash and how I might be able to use it in projects was awesome.

I do have a couple of thoughts I’d be happy to share if FCC wanted to hear, but I can’t complain.

Finally, for those of you that are just starting this Course, I really recommend that before you move on to the next section, copy and paste the files onto your local machine. I can’t tell you how many times I needed to refresh my memory on how to do something and it was so helpful to have the previous work to review. Especially when the context is similar.

I hope everyone has a great day and an even better time with the Relational Database course!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you liked it @wdpronovost :+1: and congrats on earning the cert if you made it that far :tada: Yes, we would love to hear your thoughts, feel free to share.