Remove Whitespace from Start and End I passed, but

Tell us what’s happening:
I passed this challenge, but it does not seem what I did was what I learned from previous challenges. So I am afraid that I did it in a wrong way and I happened to pass it.
Can anybody let me know if there is something wrong with my code and what I should do in stead?

Your code so far

let hello = "   Hello, World!  ";
let wsRegex = /\S+\s\S+/; // Change this line
let result = hello.match(wsRegex); // Change this line

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/regular-expressions/remove-whitespace-from-start-and-end

The task is trimming spaces from left and right. Here are some troubles you might face with the current code.

If there are more than one space between the words.

"    Hello,      world       "

If you need to trim a sentence with more than 2 words.

"    Hello, world again!     "

Don’t feel that you need to use everything you have learned. Just solve the problem and find ways to make it better in a way that you’d still understand the solution. Also, don’t let the test result provided by FCC fool you; evaluate the solution yourself.

In this case, being more faithful to the definition of trimming results simpler and less error prone code.