Repl.it tasks timing out

So, for some reason my Repl.it tasks keep timing out when I try to submit them. I’m following the instructions and think I’m doing things correctly. Am I missing something?

By the way, this isn’t urgent. This problem is on an old account and I plan on redoing some of the certifications first.

you will need to provide some infos and maybe a link to the project, right this it is literally impossible to give any advice or help

Give me some time; I’ll get back to this soon, just follow this conversation.

1 Like

Okay, my project for Managing Packages with Npm - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package is located at:
https://boilerplate-npm.justsomeone1223.repl.co.
I added the author name like I’m supposed to. (I don’t want to share my real name) But for some reason, when I try to submit it, the test just times out.
I know the technology used before was Glitch; the problem may be some error with the transitioning to the new software. Maybe that needs to be fixed
Hope this helps!

the link to your code works better to see what you have done, instead of the live app link

Well, that’s here:

Like I said, I think the error may have to do with something the developers forgot while transitioning the certificate to Repl.it.

https://repl.it/@JustSomeone1223/boilerplate-npm
Sorry, used the wrong way to post a link last time.

check the browser console in /learn when you are submitting, and also look at the console in repl.it wjen you are running your project

Few questions: Can you specify where /lean and the repl.it console is? I’m new to the site.

The Repl.it site, not this site.
Also, /learn, not /lean

open the browser console when you are submitting the link, and see if there errors

Hello there,

Your code/link works for me. Have you managed to pass this?

Are you sure you have the app running in the background, when you submit the live link?

Well, I know the app was running.
I use a Surface Pro 4. I might be missing something.

Do you have any browser extensions with access to either Repl.it or freecodecamp.org/learn?

We do recommend using the latest stable release of Chrome for completing the curriculum.

I’m using Chrome, but I’m not sure when it last updated.
Also, what do you mean by browser extensions?

for example ad blocker or dark mode extension, there are various challenges that give issues if you have those app active on freeCodeCamp

also, try updating your browser to bring it to most recent stable release

Thanks for the tips. I’ll try them out soon.