Request Header Parser Microservice Project - fail reason?

Tell us what’s happening:
Although my app returns a JSON object with ‘ipaddress’, ‘language’ and ‘software’ keys, I couldn’t succed the project. Could you please tell me in which part I’m wrong?

Your project link(s)

githubLink: GitHub - murtazaaylak/request-header: FCC-APIs and Microservices Project

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Request Header Parser Microservice

Link to the challenge:

You might want to try getting the IP address like


so all three pieces of data come from req.headers.

I tried that one, but still couldn’t succeed the project.
I used the replit boilerplate and copied the code and it worked. I didn’t understand what might be the problem.
Thx for the help btw.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.