Require feedback for Project Landing Page

Hey campers,
Would really appreciate your honest feedback for my Project Landing Page that I created for a brand selling Vegan Leather accessories.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Not bad, but you could work on images quality, fonts and responsiveness - it is absolutely not readable at mobile viewport.

2 Likes

Change your materials to lists:

This material is made from wasted parts of the pineapple bush, and is 100% eco friendly, vegan friendly and is also ethical in the sense that it gives pineapple farmers yet another source of income from their crops.

=

• Recycled pineapple brush
  • 100% Eco friendly
  • Vegan Friendly
  • Benefits the pineapple farmers economy

Label your sections with titles

Bring your about section in more. I am looking too far left and right to read the text

Notes:

Please hit the reply button or i do not get notified.

List of helpful websites for web design --> https://codepen.io/Mike-was-here123/post/check-out-these-sites

Thanks so much for your input. I finally was able to host my images on a better platform than google drive, hence adding more responsiveness. I tried my best to make it readable on mobile viewport, however, still having troubles sizing the nav bar accordingly.

Thank you so much for such valuable inputs. I made the necessary changes and it DOES look so much better now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow yes it does! Maybe change the last image to a smaller banner image that is not stretched.

You are doing very well.

1 Like