Responsive- Build a Tribute Page

Tell us what’s happening:
Im sorry guys but im searching before getting this topic to ask but i still dont understand how can i show the code in the right way, first i put <tag id="main"></tag> and i put the next user story 2 but it didnt get anything happen so i really confuse in 3 days, i hope someone can help me through this

Your code so far
code for user 1: <tag id="main"></tag>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @toipinocchio, welcome to FCC. Are you asking how to paste your code in the forum so we can help you with your issue?

Are you working on code via an online editor like CodePen or are you having an issue with a challenge in the course?

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

Please use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

1 Like

hi JohnJohn, im confusing with both problem. I just dont understand the way to code it, i cant see the result from my coding

Hi, what site are you using to build your page?