Responsive Web Design Challenges - What Am I to do, exactly?

I have reached the end of the lessons in this course, and am working on the challenges at the end of the course.
And I’m stuck.
Here are some questions I have concerning this dilemma:

1. Am I supposed to use CodePen to create my own website? If so, should I make an account with CodePen?
  2. Is the tribute page provided by freeCodeCamp an example? Should I leave it alone?
  3. If I forget how to write some of the code, can I go back and review the lessons that I have completed?
  4. Can I make the tribute page about anyone I want?

Thanks, your input is greatly appreciated. Please answer as soon as humanly is possible. :upside_down_face:

it doesn’t have to be codepen, just some service in which you can create these small projects and have them publicly viable. If you choose CodePen then you need to create an account. (I don’t think there is anything for which you can use it without an account)

From the FAQ:

Do I have to use CodePen for the front end projects?

As long as your code is publicly viewable, and you have a live demo, you can use whatever you want.

You can use GitHub pages or surge.sh as alternatives to CodePen.

Ideally you shouldn’t look at the example code, just use it as an example. You can use any subject you like and style as you want.

You must, that’s expected. Use Read-Search-Ask method
also, not only the curriculum but also outside of it. explore, find out what you can do, and sometimes googling will be the only way to solve some user stories.

Now put to practice what you have met so far, and learn to code!

1. Am I supposed to use CodePen to create my own website? If so, should I make an account with CodePen?
    No you can use GitHub as well but, it is recomendably because CP is easy.

2. Is the tribute page provided by freeCodeCamp an example? Should I leave it alone? It is an example don’t copy paste it but, do look at how things are set up.

3. If I forget how to write some of the code, can I go back and review the lessons that I have completed? Yes and No use things like w3schools and ask around FCC alway’s promote search and ask.

4. Can I make the tribute page about anyone I want? Heck yes you can go enjoy

Thanks! Now I know where to go and what to do. :smile: