Responsive Web Design- Page Frozen in Testing Mode

On the very last challenge of the first section of Responsive Web Design, “Define the head and body of an HTML document” every time I press “Run the Tests” it freezes indefinitely. I tried everything, even disabling add-ons. Without passing this I cannot pass the section. Every other test in the other sections has worked so far. Could somebody please take a look at this glitch? Thanks!

Welcome, hammercait.

Could you please provide your code, to help us debug?

Thanks! Freezes when I hit Run the Test

Thank you, but for future reference, when you post code into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

As for the issue, it is likely you have not correctly closed your body tag.

If you look at the syntax hightlighting of the code, you can see that it is detecting a syntax error - there is something wrong with the code.

Ensure you are watching out for typos.

nevermind, found the issue silly me! However, this problem freezes if it isn’t correct though. The other challenges tell you when you did something wrong or left something out but this one glitches out. Just so you know :slight_smile: Thank you for the help!

1 Like