Responsive Web Design - possible typo

Hi there,
I’ve been going through Basic CSS (Add Borders Around Your Elements) with my son
and I believe I have spotted mistake that can be quite confusing.

it says

This class should add a 10px, solid, green border around an HTML element.

should be

This class should add a 10px, solid, green border around an IMG element.

Also I believe that code checking might have been a bit more strict in terms of HTML attributes. For example when we used something like <input type=radio> it passed even though quotes were missing.

Thanks for all your hard work and making this fantastic opportunity to learn. It’s gold!

Welcome there.

Thank you, for taking the time to open this. However, I do not believe there is a typo.

An img element is an HTML element, and the instructions are clear about applying the class to the photo - i.e. the img element - along with an example for further clarification:

Apply the class to your cat photo.

For future posts about challenges, it would help to include a link to the challenge, as well as any other relevant information. If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.