Responsive Web Design Project: Personal Portfolio , User Story 10

Hopefully you can see the codepen. Im seem to be getting stuck at User Story 10.

I tried #welcome-section {

top: 0;
}
…as well and that didnt work either. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

so the error says:

The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport. The height of #welcome-section is not equal to the height of the viewport : expected 77 to equal 498
AssertionError: The height of #welcome-section is not equal to the height of the viewport : expected 77 to equal 498

So you need to make your welcome section take up the whole screen. (for eg. by defining the meta tag for viewport width and then use vw/vh units for this section)

Edit: you were missing the meta tag setup in your codepen (you need to add it in by clicking on the gears next to the html box and then adding it into the header section box) Once that’s done, the error goes away but another error still remains. I forked your pen so you can see the change in action:

Thank you for the quick response. Im still confused as to why I have a new error. “unknown word”. Is there somewhere I can go to read about why this isn’t working?

can you post a link to the pen that has the problem?

Its ok I think I got it thank you.

1 Like