Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Technical Documentation Page - wjxS93Xm92WKh32vbv40u

Tell us what’s happening:
I have passed all the tests except one which is the 20tb test that requires my anchor ag links to navigate to the required part which my code does already.

If I click on the tags, the page navigated which means my code is akready correct.

I don’t know why it would jot be marked correct for me.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css">

<main id="main-doc">
 <head class="tech">Technical documentation</head>
 <section id="Why_choose_a_career_in_writing?" class="main-section">
 <header id="why choose a career in writing?">why choose a career in writing?</header>

<p>There are many factora to comsider when choosijg a career in writing which includes but not limited to:
 <br>
 <code></code>
<li>An attitude to learn more</li>
<br><p>
 <li>
An hunger to acquire more knowledge regardless</li>
<br></p>
<li>A passon similar to thar of a chukd craving for milk</li>
</p><br>
<p>Cheer up!</p>
 </section>
<section id="Navigating_through_the_storms_of_writing"
class="main-section">
<header id="Navigating through the storms of writing">Navigating through the storms of writing</header>
<p>Statistics show that it takes inly 28 days of doing something to make it an habit.
 <code></code> <br><p>
<li>It also shows that it takes 10,000 hours to learn literally anything. </li> <br><br></p>
This analysis is very assuring as it makes us inderstand that if we xa dedicate out time amd wegy to something, wr will surely make a head out of it.
<br><p>
So if you want an answer, it takes only energy and time to navigate throigh the storms of writng<br><br>
<>
</section>
<section id="Getting_the_right_mindset" class="main-section">
<header id="Getting the right mindset">Getting the right mindset</header>
<p>"It doesn't matter how fast you go, what matters is that you wont stop kovijg!"
 <code></code><br></p><p>
<li>It is very important to note that while you'll eventually aucceed in your venture in learning writing, it will not be all rose and berries</li><br><br>

You'll surely face some difficulties and possibly have thoughts of giving up.
<br>
All you need is the right kindet, wvwn if a client tels you that your work sucks, you have to still comtinue striving not minding the vulgar words you receive in the process.<br><br>
That's the spirit!, that's the goal!!
</p>
</section>

<section id="Are_you_still_bullheaded_about_this?" class="main-section">
<header id="Are you still bullheaded about this?">Are you still bullheaded about this?</header>
<code>Van</code>
<p>The most important thing to jote when you are crazy about a thing  today follow the craze <br> <br>
 Don't hide it!!
<br><br>
If you do, you might jot be able to find it again.
<p>
So do not ever lower your speed wven if you feel you're learning ay a top speed becaus a day eill come when you will seek the craze and you'll not find it.</p>
<br><h3>Bottom line: </h3>
If it hits you, absorb the momentum, domt hide it.

</section> 
<section id="Final_thoughts" class="main-section">
<header id="Final thoughts">Final thoughts</header>
<p><strong>Follow your heart!</strong>, Somehow they already know what you truly want to become.
<code></code>
<br><br>
Sounds funny right?
</p>
</section>
<section class="main-section" id="Lets_work_together">
<header id="Lets work together">Lets work together</header>
<p>If you trust me, then there's no problem between us.<code></code>
 <br><br>
 We can as well work together!
 <br><br>
   Don't you agree?
</p>
<p>It is called business!</p>
<br><br>
 </section>
</main>
 <nav id='navbar'>
   <header>This course is mainly for those who plan to learh the art of writihg</header>
   <a class='nav-link' href="#why choose a career in writing?">why choose a career in writing?</a><br>
 <br>  <a class='nav-link' href="#Navigating through the storms of writing">Navigating through the storms of writing</a><br><br>
   <a class='nav-link'href="#Getting the right mindset">Getting the right mindset</a><br><br>
   <a class='nav-link'href="#Are you still bullheaded about this?">Are you still bullheaded about this?</a><br><br>
       <a class='nav-link'href="#Final thoughts">Final thoughts</a><br><br>

<a class='nav-link'href="#Lets work together">Lets work together</a>
 <br><br>
 </nav>
<footer>Copyright@akinduyomichael@gmail.com</footer>

/* file: styles.css */

@media (max-width: 300px;) {p{font-size: 12px;} }

.tech {
 font-size: 20px;
 text-align: center; 
}
a:hover {
 color: white;
}
p {
 background-color:pink; 
}
header {
color: white; 
 background-color: black; 
}
#navbar {
 background:  #999;
 widtb: 30vw;
}

footer {
 background: pink; 
 bottom-margin: 0px;

}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 10; Infinix X657C Build/QP1A.190711.020; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/97.0.4692.87 Mobile Safari/537.36 OPR/62.5.2254.61243

Challenge: Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

You got your “_”, “-” and " " mixed up.
Check your lettercase.
No need for id in headers.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.