"Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Technical Documentation Page"

Hi there!
I need help, please!

I’m going crazy, I can’t understand what is happening, my code meets the other requirements, all except # 6 which says:
User Story #6: The .main-section elements should contain at least 5 code elements total (not each).

This is my codepen:

https://codepen.io/Gacuna08/pen/yLaQqOx

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hey there @gabylearn!

The <code> elements are used for documenting code samples in html pages. I encountered this problem when designing my page as well, I ended up having to scrap most of it because of this requirement LOL.

<h1>And here's an example of the use of the "code" element</h1>

<p>
Here's a code sample :
<code>
<!-- This is a JavaScript variable -->
var myString = "a variable"; 
 </code>
</p>

Some tips

• I suggest you try to incorporate the tags into the Ant profiles, maybe use it for the secondary Ant profiles. Like the honeypot ants or the kamikaze ants.

• Always read the fine print: or in this case read the user stories before you write the code, once you complete the FCC version you can go ahead and make a version for yourself.

Happy coding!
Best,
Cy499_Studios

1 Like

Oh no hahaha O_O

Thank you @Cy499_Studios!
I will check how I can include the code, I hope it works out. And yes, I definitely have to review the user stories well because although I did read them, I think I ended up skipping that one.
I appreciate the help!

No problem @gabylearn!

If you have any more issues, feel free to ask the Forum! :smile: