Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Your page looks good @arjunn21. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- It would be nice to have navigation for smaller screens
On a side note, do not replicate the sample projects. They show one way the project can be completed.
The instructions say your project should be “functionally similar” and to “give it your own personal style”.
I was under the impression that we have to make a replica of the sample given. I will take this into consideration next time. Thanks a lot!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.