Responsive Web Design Projects - unable to start

Tell us what’s happening:

I have completed the first challeng of all “Build a tribute page” succesfully with codepen.io.

I want now to start the second challenge but i can’t set the codepen propoerly with the FCC Test suite and the FCC script of the chllenge, can someone help with this ?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Hi @gusklt !

Welcome to the forum!

It should be the same process you did for the tribute page.

It would help us more if you could provide your codepen link so we can see the error for ourselves.

1. Make sure you’re logged into your codepen account
  2. Each of the “Build a…” projects has this line, You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen.
  3. When you fork that pen (the fork button is on the bottom right) you’ll have a blank page in your codepen account with the test suite there.

Damn ! i was just not clicking the right link … (looks like i spent too much time on html today ahah) Thank you very much for this, it definitely helped a lot :wink:

hello there, thank you very much :slight_smile: problem solved :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.