Responsive Web Design Suggestions

If there is a better place for these, please let me know.

First suggestion, when working through a project, it would be nice to be able to see the preview at any time without having to re-open the first lesson in the project. Best I can tell, if you’re doing a cert, there’s not an easy way to get back to the example. Sometimes I like to look back at what I’m working towards to better understand what some of the code is doing. I know I have the preview of what’s currently there, but it would be nice to peek back at the finished project, even just bringing back the popup from the beginning would be super helpful.

Second, and maybe there’s a way of doing this that I’m missing. It would be nice to be able to actually get a copy of my code from these so i can look back at it later without having to go back to the project.

Please let me know if either of these are possible. If these are not, I’d request updates to allow these.

Hello there :wave:

1. There is currently no way to do this. If you want, you can also open a feature request here: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

2. There is currently no easy way to do this for the (New) Responsive Web Design curriculum. However, you can download your solutions for some other curricula:

If you do open issues on GitHub, I suggest opening one feature request for each of your suggestions - not within the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.